Sunday, February 28, 2010

EV Future Blog Opened

Hello everyone, I've decided to open up a blog to share with you all our ideas and dreams at EVFuture. The reason I didn't put it up on www.evfuture.com, our main website is that it's ideally suited to blogging at the moment and I need to get the site updated before I can do so.
Blogspot is also a good way to reach out to more people since it's very search engine friendly.

For those of you new to EVFuture, we're a small company based in Auroville, south India focussed on the research and development of two-wheeler electric vehicles. Since 2007 we have been working on various conversions of existing petrol vehicles as well as our own line which we call the 'EVFuture Mark I'.

In this blog I'll put up interesting thoughts and personal comments on the EV Scene in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment